Who Should Enroll?
The HCert (Management) is targeted at:
- Young managers with potential, first line managers, supervisors, team leaders and other candidates who require management development.
- Graduate trainees (University and Technical) and succession planning nominees.
- Grade 12 graduates who have just completed their secondary education and are in need of developing a broad range of managerial skills that will equip them for the world of work.
FeesNormal fees: R15 000 (All inclusive) - **Please note that the course fee is subject to change depending on the number of students and logistical factors.
Flash Sale Price: R9840.00 (All inclusive)
*Valid until Sunday 4 April 2021.
Applications Close: 6 April 2021To get this offer, please leave us your details or send us an email at: Business@foundation.co.za
This course is based on the adult education approach, which means that delegates will need to take full responsibility for their learning.
Pre-course work: Each module is supported with customized pre-course materials. The pre-course material is user-friendly and affords delegates the opportunity to apply key learning concepts to their individual context within their working environment.
These components have been designed to ensure:
- acquisition of knowledge
- application of such knowledge in a simulated learning opportunity
- the development of a frame of reference on the subject
- assimilation of skills
Module 1: Managing Self
Module 2: Managing Others
Module 3: Managing the Organization
Module 4: Managing Stakeholders
Your study material with assessment guide will be available to you online. After your application has been approved, all materials and video's of each module will be available on Online student portal.
The admission requirement is a Grade 12 National Senior Certificate with a minimum of a 30% pass in language of instruction, OR an NQF Level 4 qualification.
The HCert (Management) is a formally registered and accredited qualification, registered on the NQF as a level 5 qualification for 120 credits.
SAQA ID: 73498
Students will receive an HCert (Management) if they successfully complete all the individual tests, Assignments and Examinations.