THE NATIONAL STUDENT FINANCIAL AID SCHEME HAS REJECTED 65 000 APPLICANTS
Source: ENCA 23 January 2019.
Whilst you still have the opportunity to appeal, this could delay or exclude your planned enrolment for 2019.
Enrol in the Higher Certificate in Management Distance Learning Programme to fill your gap year and ensure you are able to continue toward a higher level of accreditation.
This is an accredited programme designed to solve three key problems facing
learners and their parents.
• Affordability - It is arguably one of the most affordable accredited level 5 management programmes in South Africa.
• Time – The modules are flexible and often our learners are able to sustain a full-time job or embark on their own entrepreneurial endeavours whilst completing the 1-year programme
• Accessibility – Our distance learning and robust online resources empower students who cannot access traditional tertiary institutions
More about Module 2: Management Function – Organising
This module will focus on:
• Introduction to operational management
• Introduction to project management
• Thriving and surviving change
And introduce you to our essential “way of being” consciousness which is harmonised throughout our programme. Discover more about Self, Others and Context.
The programme is delivered in 2 ways:
• Distance Learning
• Online Learning
To find out more about our Higher Certificate in
Management Programme CLICK HERE