In his quest to fulfil his mandate to reduce youth unemployment, President Cyril Ramaphosa continues to urge youth to acquire business skills. SME’s and start-ups are seen as a significant solution to create jobs. For whatever you may say or feel, the lack of business skills can be cited as one of the key reasons start-ups fail.
Enrol in the Higher Certificate in Management to acquire the skills affording you a sound foundation for your future entrepreneurial endeavours.
This is an accredited programme, a CHE accredited qualification, and designed to solve three key problems facing learners and their parents.
• Affordability - It is arguably one of the most affordable accredited NQF
level 5 management qualifications in South Africa.
• Time – The modules are flexible and often our learners are able to sustain a full-time job or embark on their own entrepreneurial endeavours whilst completing the 1-year programme.
• Accessibility – Our distance learning and robust online resources empower students who cannot access traditional tertiary institutions.
About Management Function (Module 3) – Leading
This module will focus on:
• Presenting yourself correctly
• Your role as supervisor
• Leadership that gets results
• Strength in teamwork
• Introduction to diversity management
• Introduction to relationship management
And more for you on our essential “way of being” consciousness, which is harmonised throughout our programme. Discover more about Self, Others and Context.
The programme is delivered in 2 ways
• Distance Learning – Correspondence with limited tutorial contact sessions
This qualification articulates vertically into the Bachelor of Business Administration degree and cognate Advanced Certificates and Diplomas.
To find out more about our Higher Certificate in
Management CLICK HERE